On the agenda for October 2016…
- Change to the Constitution section Objects and Powers
- Charitable Services
- Heritage Week Event
- Neighbourhood Week Event
- Addington Fun Fair – please bring two no perishable food items for raffle hamper
- Reserve Conservation
- Accessible Survival Kits
Everyone is welcome and we hope to see you there.
Addington Neighbourhood Association Monthly Meeting
Have your say before the 10 November 2016 about the propose Quarryman’s Trail cycleway through Addington, Spreydon, Hoon Hay and Halswell.
Do you live on one of these streets?
The cycle way route is along Antigua Street, Strickland Street, Roker Street, Strauss Place, Frankleigh Street, Sparks Road, James Height Drive, Halswell Road and through Halswell Domain.
To see the proposed route map, read more information and to have your say visit: https://ccc.govt.nz/transport/cycling/major-cycle-routes/major-cycle-routes-consultation/quarrymans-trail-consultation/
- KEEP NZ BEAUTIFUL DAY AT ADDINGTON CEMETERY
- OLD ADDINGTON: OUR HERITAGE
- Beca Heritage Week Concert:‘Hidden Histories—Our Stories Unearthed’
- ADDINGTON.NET 3D PRINTING
- Eric Lilley the Trailer Man
- And more!
Read October edition online here.
The production of Addington Times is a joint project of Addington Neighbourhood Association, Manuka Cottage and Addington Community House. Funding towards production costs is kindly provided by the Spreydon/Heathcote Community Board.
Editor: Doreen Darnell.
Printed by Addington Print, Lincoln Road.